
.
One of the events I attended this year dressed up in my FWA Uniform was the Fortress Wales event at Margam, great event you should go next year. If going dressed up in an FWA Uniform as I did be ready to say that you are a member of the Tyrolean Forest Fusiliers Reenactment Society ok! While at Forteress Wales, Margam event I seen the SWB Reenactment Society, and thought, if they can do SWB as a Living History Initiative, why not an FWA Living History Initiative, indeed why not! Guess the Cops would have something to say about that tho, and I do not really want to go to prison again. So Cilmeri 2009, and that's it!
.
See below link to SWB reenactment events, great fotos. My Uncle served out his National Service in the SWB in Eritrea fighting the ''Bandits'', he's wrote a great personal account of this and of his boxing career kicking of in those times. About 10 years ago, whilst working in London I met an Eritrean girl who had been brought up in a refugee camp in Libya, if I remember correctly. Her Father and Mother had to flee Ethiopian oppression in Eritrea before it had won it's Independence, she simply hated Ethiopians to the point of being almost racist about it, but there her life had been shaped as a refugee with plenty of bad experiences.
.
16 posts - 9 authors - Last post: 11 AugLocation: CWMBRAN S.WALES Group: scottish home front living history society ... Group: 2nd Batt South Wales Borderers Re Enactment Group ...www.wwiireenacting.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t... - Cached - Similar -
.
