The first joke sent to me, I am told was chalked up on a Darts Score Board and it goes like this > The Government is concerned about the number of small dicks (penis) in Wales and has ordered a National Survey, to facilitate such survey they request that those with small dicks fly the Cross of St George on they cars. Thus making it easier for Goverment Surveyors to stand at Road Side check points and count how many St Georges Crosses (small dicks) are there are and officially noted, it appears that there ae an awful lot of mini pricks in North Wales!
.
The other ''joke'', I am told was heard on BBC Wales Radio and told by someone participating as a presenter, if so then kind of irresponsible, I would have thought! What do you think? mind you it made me laugh but then I have a 'bad taste' sense of humour, anyway here's how it goes > A man walks into a Welsh Pub and shouts out ''who owns the car with the two St Georges Crosses on it'', he has to shout it out again as the bar is so noisey with people watching the football. This time a man stands up and shouts ''yes! it's mine!'' To which the guy doing the announcing says ''You better hurry outside and see to you car, as the flags are on fire!!!! That was naughty! but complain to BBC Wales not me for such irresponsibility! when it's a well known historical fact that the Welsh are impressonable and light headed about such stupid reactions to their Conquest and Colonisation.
.
I spose now I had better end with a bit of sensible Saxon good taste, see link >
.
SOCIALIST UNITY » I AM ENGLAND? WE ARE ENGLAND !
23 Apr 2010 ... Instead 'I am England' is a statement that ours is a team, and a country, for all. ... Spain or Australia thats fine too a soft patriot all-inclusive support for England ... Fans who will be watching the World Cup in South Africa, ... Welsh and Northern Irish to supportEngland at this World Cup. ...
www.socialistunity.com/?p=5659 - Cached
www.socialistunity.com/?p=5659 - Cached
.
C'mon Cymru, some one think on this, think we could
do with an
I AM WALES T-Shirt etc and YT Video to
spread the message to
one and all who come to Wales,
yes! your welcome but do remember
it is Wales and not
England, nor the 'United Kingdom' but WALES OK!
Consider being CYMRIC not ANGLO Africans, Arab or
Americans et al!
As important is to get the message to
the so called 'Welsh Defence League'
that there is much
more you can do to DEFEND WALES than be threatening
to Muslim People and Assylum Seekers or East European
Workers.
.
Perhaps we Welsh should consider a similar song to
make the English
feel welcome to
settle our fair land
as much as they wish, why not take
the lot, there will
be much more
land for
the taking after they have culled
all the Badgers in Ceredigion or have I got it
wrong and
they are going to
cull the Cardi's (Socio - Economically
Ethnically Cleanse)
to make more
room for 'Sais Settlement'',
after all 50%
English in Ceredigion is not a lot.
So stop
worrying about how they lost
Plaid Cymru an
election victory.
Yes! Welsh Nats
are saying this in whispers in privacy
of their
homes,
too gutless to speak up! They need
to know we poor
Pwca did not speak
up and did nothing about it! Look wha
t
the Celts did
to us? made us move
up into the mountains
to live in
Caves with lake Fairies
and Witches
in the woods as
nieghbours, nothing
to joke about that's for sure!
.
Anyway how you enjoying the football? me thinks that
English Goalie
needs to be made an
honarary Welsh Hero?
Whatever, GO! GO! AMERICA
, same ALGERIA this coming
Friday!
Stick it to the Sais!
,
PS: I am told that the Co-Op/Somerfields have small notices
on their shelves
with the message
'BRING IT HOME BOYS'.
Home? Home? Home? What to Wales?
Complain to the
Directors and
Managers of the Co-Op/Somersfield. Anything else
to complain about regards such insensitivity
toward Welsh Feelings?
Let me
know and send fotos too, where possible?
.
PPS: Where the hell as Balchder Cymru gone? I thought
their football mad
members would have
been to the fore
in the 'Cymric Consciousness Campaign'
against English
Football Commercialism
in Wales?
.
Pwca Geff.
.