Thursday, September 13, 2012

THE DAY STARTED OUT QUITE GRIM BUT LITTLE DID I KNOW IT WAS GOING TO GET BETTER AFTER MEETING BLODWEN!


Went down Swansea Docks to cover Turbine Transporting and the patriots protest against the Windmilling of Mynydd y Betws , two Turbine Blades and load of Police escort but no patriots when of course there should have been hundreds. However, it should have been Anti - Windmill Protesters aka 'Nimbies' who should have been there in their 1000's as it is their Frontline as much as it is for Patriots if they want to stop their Country becoming CORPORATE COLONY CYMRU. So, missed opportunity and this time the Turbines did pass and I guess so too will another 14, that I am told is 90 loads heading towards Mynydd y Betws, so much for Carbon Foot Print and all that Greenwash crap. Wait for it Penycymoedd WMP 76 Turbines so, how many loads will be heading into Coed Morgannwg - our 'Hwntw Heartland' over the years ahead???


Turbines Leaving the Docks, still no 'Nimbies' nor 'Nashies' protesting?


Turbines heading out on to Fabian way, still no 'Nimbies' nor 'Nashies' protesting?


                   Turbine Transports heading into Pontardwe, still no 'Nimbies'               nor 'Nashies' protesting?



Turbines in Pontardawe and heading for Mynydd y Betws WMP Site entrance. still no 'Nimbies' nor 'Nashies' protesting? Only locals under Shock and Awe!!!


Disappointed, I needed some Black Coffee, headed for the 
Dillwyn Arms Hotel  just across the road.


There I met Blodwen and spent sometime getting acquainted!!!


Blod suggested we go for a walk thru the woods of Cwm Du Glen.



Things got a bit blurry after that?


Last thing I remember was looking up at the sky and thinking life was so great, who the hell would want to bother with protesting? certainly not 'Nashies' and 'Nimbies'.


Next thing I was aware of I woke up on Mynydd y Betws with a bloody big Owl stearing at me?


Got up, another beautiful day, rubbed my eyes and looked around.


What was that in the distance, shaped like a cigar? was it a bird or was it a downed plane, Flying Saucer maybe? No it was a bloody Windmill Blade it had made it to the Mountain, so much for the 'Turbines Shall Not Pass'. When there was not a 'Nimby' or a 'Nashy' to protest even, what I missed opportunity?


Very despondent and I wandered around confused and feeling defeated and, then I spied the Ysbryd Cofiwn 'Stryveland' Reemberance Cross and off in the distance the MYB/WMP Electricity Hub.


That for a moment kind of inspired me and relit my Patriotic Fervour untill I learnt later that day that my partner had run of with a Turbine Transport Lorry Driver. Leaving me a note, that she had enough of protesting and had been promised a life of luxuary as these TT drivers make whacks of money. Now why did'nt I learn to drive lorries?



Ah well there's always Blod, might see her again this Sunday or was it all just a dream?



Whatever, need a break from 'Windmills' and other Welsh Worries, too many photos from yesterday to blog today might put them as a slide show on the youtube. This afternoon I shall take off from Politics and Patriotism and go and see a movie, this looks great and it's Steam Punk too:

4 Sep 2012 ... Become a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PromotingFilms Release
Date: January 11, 2013 (3D/2D theaters) Studio: Paramount ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp6XegRDKmQ - 187k - Similar pages

6 days ago ... Subscribe http://ow.ly/3UVvY | Facebook http://ow.ly/3UVxn | Twitter http://ow.ly/
3UVyA Release Date: 11 January 2013 Genre: Action | Comedy ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNTKDZI0Afw - 196k - Similar pages
4 Sep 2012 ... Subscribe To FilmTrailerZone: http://ow.ly/adpvg Like Us On Facebook: http://ow.
ly/ay0ve Follow Us On Twitter: http://ow.ly/ay0gU Hansel and ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn-ykHdl6PY - 191k - Similar pages
4 Sep 2012 ... http://www.joblo.com - "Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters" - Official Trailer (HD) 15
years after their traumatic gingerbread-house incident, ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=i26ggsYOHCk - 203k - Similar pages
5 Sep 2012 ... Official "Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters" Movie Trailer! Watch it in 3D January
2013! http://www.HanselAndGretelMovie.com https://www.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6wk1XySBTk - 197k - Similar pages
5 Sep 2012 ... Hansel and Gretel 2012 trailer - Official 2013 movie in HD - starring Jeremy
Renner, Gemma Arterton, Famke Janssen -- directed by Tommy ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=19VO-ntc4X8 - 192k - Similar pages

Gethin.